Bwog In Bed: Go Back to Sleep

You survived Lit Hum/CC and your next final is…well, at least a day away. Take a deep breath, give yourself a hug, and enjoy the break from finals by hopping in bed with us for a few minutes before crashing your head back into the deep recesses of your pillow. Remember, this isn’t a Tarantino film: tip without fear at tips@bwog.com.

Enjoy this brief reprieve. Tomorrow's the FroSc- wait, you're not actually studying for that, are you?

Bwogline: Just hours after Stanford withdrew from the race, Cornell received an anonymous $350 million donation to support its bid—solidifying their front runner status in the $100 million competition to build a new science campus in New York City. (Bloomberg)

Finals tip: Contrary to popular belief, what you don’t know can in fact hurt you.

To learn even more grade-saving tips in these dire times, head on over to our Twitter.

Overheard: Girl gets up to leave Butler 6, but leaves stuff in her spot.

Girl: Hey, I’m just going to pick up some stuff, can you watch my papers?

Dude at table: Sure.

G: Thanks, can I get you anything?

D: Uh, no. Thanks!

Stressbustyourself: Eat! Feeding your active body and mind with wholesome food can help you charge ahead and maintain energy.  Maybe a sweet banana, apple or grapes are your type of snack.  If not, try nuts, veggies or cereal bars.

Hard-working, diligent student via Wikimedia Commons

@Anonymous the finals tip is really spot-on! obvious, and yet very funny

@Anonymous i really didn’t think the overheard was funny- or did i not get it?

@Anonymous What’s wrong with what the girl on 6 did?

That was really nice of her to offer to get you something, but of course Bwog’s pervasive hipster anti-compassion sarcasm wins through. You should be ashamed for poking fun at someone genuinely trying to help others.

@Anonymous i think its just the cynicism and sleep-deprivation getting to bwog… tho it is a bit annoying when ppl just assume you said yes. don’t speak on my behalf dammit! esp when im on an all nighter :(

2. I don't think it was supposed to be says:

@I don't think it was supposed to be sarcastic? or even that funny? Just a nice, kind and unexpected offer from another student. I didn’t take the italics to mean sarcasm.

@Anonymous I think it’s funny because would she ACTUALLY get the person what they ask for? Like what if I was like “ya get me a medium coffee and a cranberry scone” she’d be like “ummm jk”.

1. LMAO says:

@LMAO somebody please bring me a scone

• so excited says:

@so excited OMG PUPPIES TOMORROW

• were gonna lose says:

@were gonna lose to cornell on this one.

unless we get our shit together.

also, we accept too many cornell engineering transfers at columbia it’s fucking crazy!

@Anonymous I would have picked up a coffee and a snack for someone! This campus could use some pick-me-ups.