From Chewbacchanal to Abacchalypse
to Barkanal, some of us have seen many a Bacchanal come and go. But for those who haven’t—or for those whose memories of said festivities are suspiciously “blank”—here’s a little refresher course in what to expect.
When and Where
- Today. Duh.
- The performances start at 2 pm, and will go ’til about 6 pm
- Low steps (this place)
- The sets are slated to be about an hour each, with some delays in between
- The order is roughly this: Spicy Special (2-3 pm), Wavves (3-4 pm), Curren$y (4:15-5:15 pm), and then Big Gigantic (
Will they be carding?
- While in some past years, Columbia IDs have been required for admittance, a Bacchanal organizer has confirmed to Bwog that they’re not necessary today
The Elusive “Food, Drank, and Other” Section
- Disguise your sustenance as you see fit
- Bring sunglasses
Don’t forget to tip!
- You’re bound to hear and see ridiculous stuffs all day long—throw us a bone at email@example.com