Copy Edit

Housingmaster: Waitlist Woes

Update, 7/25: Some people, mostly juniors, have gotten off the waitlist. If you’re one of the lucky ones (or one of the unlucky ones who still have no idea where you’ll be living in 2 months) let us know in the comments.

Don’t panic! All through the summer, we’ll continue to answer your housing questions. Just send them along to housing@bwog.com.

Q: Hello Bwog, I’m a sophomore and (because of my poor lottery number) I was waitlisted. Do you happen to know when I will find out my housing for the fall?

A: Housing says only that “a Sophomore Wait List will be created, and students on this list will be contacted over the summer with their housing assignments for the following year.”

Fortunately (or not), Bwog has some personal experience with the horrors of the waitlist. An unlucky staffer reports that when he was waitlisted last year, he did not find out his room assignment until August 19th, a mere 10 days before he was due to move into his new dorm.

It’s possible that you’ll find out your assignment earlier in August or even (if you’re really lucky) in July, but be prepared—it could be a long wait.

• Dear Bwog says:

@Dear Bwog Words cannot express how much I hate you guys. I hate you guys. I hate you guys so so much. God I hate you guys.

• Dear Pop Rap 'Artists' says:

@Dear Pop Rap 'Artists' Words cannot express how much I hate you guys. I hate you guys. I hate you talentless, half-witted pathetic excuses for sub-humans with all my heart and soul. God, I hate you guys.

@Anonymous “Thank god the n word rhymes with the n word. Cause otherwise this rap shit would be hard” – Lil Wayne

• Dear Medusa says:

@Dear Medusa Words cannot express how much I hate your eyes. I hate your eyes. I hate your eyes so so much. God I hate your eyes.

-Perseus

@Anonymous This try-hard comment might just be dorky enough to be boxed by bwog.

@Anonymous fwiw, summer assignments for sophomores who have yet to receive housing were pretty good 2 years ago. Far better than the tail end of room selection. furnald and mcbain singles and such. If you actually want to know your housing, call housing and bug them.

@Anonymous But what about juniors who are on the waitlist?

*Quietly broods aftermath of laziness on registration day..

@Anonymous Pretty sure it’s the same deal for everyone, bro