Bwoglines: Sez You Edition

text

She sez, “I do!”

“I guess one of the heartening things is how open both students and administrators were about hazing on campus,” sez Wesley Morton, CC ’15 and treasurer of ZBT, whose super mysterious hazing, which neither students nor administrators were at all open about, led to the creation of the anti-hazing admin committee on which Morton now sits. [sez Spec]

Sez Rega Jha, who thought about j-school but is now at BuzzFeed: “My first internship was right after 10th grade.” [sez The Eye]

ADP is a literary society. But! ADP’s latest Lit Night “[c]ould have used a bit more oomph.” [sez 292: “For the reader who lives like an artist.”]

Sez Shira Lerner: “Just took a cab to Econ.” [sez Spectrum]

Make an uncool sweater cool by cutting it with scissors! [sez Her Campus Barnard]

“Bwog is part of the establishment now.” [sez a commenter]

Love in the But via WikiCU

• Shira Lerner says:

@Shira Lerner I retweeted the spectrum tweet! I never actually did that. I’m not even taking Econ this semester.

@Anonymous Off campus post

@Anonymous Who are the people in the picture? Is that a professor?

@Anonymous rega is so annoying. no wonder she works at buzzfeed

@Anonymous “For the reader who lives like an artist.”

UGH

@Anonymous I love the guy next to them is intensely studying while a life changing proposal is going on one foot away.

Where are you going this summer?

Manhattan College kids stole all your coats. Notice how they never wore coats to the bar even in Winter. A (read more)
    Back Of The Envelope: How Much Did Cannon’s Steal From Students?
    June 17, 2019
    I love you too. We might have lost a total of $108,000, but what we gained from our experiences at (read more)
    Back Of The Envelope: How Much Did Cannon’s Steal From Students?
    June 16, 2019
    They were guilty of other crimes, however. (read more)
    Central Park Five Prosecutor Elizabeth Lederer Resigns From Columbia Law