Welcome back, everyone! It’s Thursday and you know what that means: it’s time for Drinking With Bwog.
This week, we want to celebrate each of the returning classes. Try out these fab drinks, designed by your super-knowledgable Bwog staff to fit what you probably have in your room right now.
- Orange juice
- Coke from the new John Jay vending machine
Pour all ingredients into a red solo cup, swirl by motion.
The Sophomore Slump
- Half cup Gordon’s gin
- Half cup tonic from that kid down the hallway
Mix with the fork you stole from John Jay.
The Third Time’s A Charm
- 1 oz. Fireball Whisky
- 2.5 oz. raspberry lemonade
- A lemon wedge you can’t remember if you or your stRuggles suitemate bought
Serve to friends in a mug, since you already ran out of regular cups and feel too free to clean your dishes quite yet.
- 1 cup blanco Vermouth
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup white cranberry juice
Make as much as you want in a pitcher, mix with a ladle like lemonade. Use a sponge and soap when you have to clean the mess off your EC kitchen counter tomorrow morning.
Your first grade teacher’s cover photo via Shutterstock