Celebrities Just Love Columbia
Written by Bwog Staff
What can we say? Columbia is clearly the most popular place for famous people to come hang. In honor of tennis champion Novak Djokovic speaking at the Altschul Auditorium in SIPA this afternoon, Bwog wants to take a moment to reflect on some of our bff’s visits.
- We still couldn’t find ourselves humored by Chris Rock
- We had to realize that SJP is a real person and not the myth of what everyone thought New York would turn us into
- We secretly wanted Rob Lowe to announce a revival of the West Wing
- We might have caught a VD with Vinny
- We tried to hold hands with Yeezus when he came to campus
- We lacked any form of emotion in our faces just like our girl KStew
Here’s to hoping famous people stroll by us many more times in the future while almost eating shit on Low steps. We will always feel like giddy children when our superstar friends
get lost actually want to come to Columbia.
Twitter photo courtesy of @AR_Shah
Tags: a nice trip down memory lane, because the law students really need to hear from a tennis player about how to perfect your backhand, bwog archives are a good thing, celebrities, fond memories, we hunted kanye down that day, why was jersey shore a thing?, wow columbia is so [email protected]