New Staff Writer and JJs connoisseur Will Lyman shares tips and tricks for making the most out of The People’s Dining Hall in a special edition of Cooking With Bwog.
- No chicken nuggets left? Just grab five chicken burgers and go to town. Of course, we can’t waste food, so you will have to recruit a friend to help you eat all of the leftover bread, lettuce, and tomato.
- Spice up a Beyond Meat burger by adding actual meat.
- In a pinch, the yogurt bar can double as a DIY facemask kit! The chia seed pudding is an amazing exfoliant and the vegan overnight oats do wonders for undereye bags.
- Did you know you could order vegetables?
- The main line advertises eggs in any style. Try something non-traditional and go for raw eggs in a cup.
the promised land via Bwog Archive