Do it for the aesthetic.
Without in-person classes, our abilities to take pictures of Low at sunset or Milstein on a crisp day have been threatened. We at Bwog do not want our site to look boring and drab with the same pictures of Butler, Lerner, and Milbank reused over and over again.
That’s where you come in.
Apply to be an Illustrator for Bwog! We have shortforms-a-plenty and longforms being churned out, and we would love to feature your illustrations on our site. Your responsibilities would include coming to meetings and communicating with the editorial staff about which posts going up in the near future would benefit from the accompaniment of your illustrations.
The application found below should be sent to email@example.com by this Saturday, September 19 at 11:59 pm EST in a PDF titled “*First Name* App.” We will be welcoming new Bwoggers to our staff this Sunday at our weekly meeting. The Zoom link will be posted to this Facebook page (or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to access the page for whatever reason so we can send you the meeting link).
- Why do you want to join Bwog?
- What do you think Bwog is?
- Are you comfortable with the process of converting your art into a digital format?
- Provide up to three examples of your work.
- What kind of articles would you be most interested in illustrating for Bwog?
- Pick a student government organization that Bwog covers (GSSC, SGA, CCSC, or ESC). Using either words or quick thumbnail sketches, tell us about the header image you would create for one of these weekly articles (We don’t need anything complete! We just want to get a sense of what you might create.)
bwog meeting in a nutshell via Bwog Archives