Bwog staffers share their go-to dishes in Morningside Heights ahead of the Columbia Culinary Society’s Columbia Restaurant Week.
The Columbia Culinary Society has announced that January 23 to January 29 will be the first “Columbia Restaurant Week,” with restaurants around Morningside Heights offering discounts and prix fixe menus. Inspired by this, Bwog writers shared their absolute favorite go-to dishes for ordering in or eating out with friends.
- Pan-seared fish sandwich from Community Food & Juice
- Spaghetti vongole from Fumo
- Mushroom ravioli from Serafina 105
- Mushroom fettuccini from Pisticci
- French toast from Le Monde
- Tonkotsu ramen from Jin Ramen
- Everything bagel with olive and pimento cream cheese from Absolute Bagel
- Dan dan noodles from The Tang
- Chicken teriyaki bento box from Mokja
- Soppressata pizza from Mama’s Too
- Taro boba tea from Gong Cha
- Szechuan tofu from La Salle Dumpling Room
- Bahn mi from Saiguette
- Spaghetti carbonara from Max SoHa
- Soy garlic wings from Koko Wings
- Tacos from Taqueria y Fonda
Happy eating, Bwog readers!
Spaghetti Carbonara from Max SoHa via author