Bwog editor Anish Bramhandkar notes that Union Theological Seminary is hosting one of TV’s most popular sex crime shows: “There’s a food van/cart there with a sign saying something about serving food to film productions on location, and a bunch of people eating food. A few of them have nametags that say Law & Order SVU.”
45 °F, Fair
- Alum on “The Meanest, Rottenest Landlord”: CAGe Leads Discussion On Manhattanville
- tdh on Give Us Your Wisdom
- Sad Alum on Give Us Your Wisdom
- Conor Skelding.... on Give Us Your Wisdom
- Anon on EventHop: SupercalifragilisticexpialidOrchesis
Comments are closed.