I’ve memorized every crack in the wall of the card catalogue room but sadly, nothing else…

Leo Gertsenshteyn reports:

A man in a banana costume just ran screaming through 209 Butler. Luckily, it has promptly returned to being an uneventful night of studying and NSA sex in the stacks.

And overheard in Butler Cafe:

Girl: Oh guess what! I’m soooo excited! I got my books on
Mesopotamia today!
Guy: Oh, cool. What class are they for?
Girl: Oh, they’re just fun books on Mesopotamia, for my own reading
pleasure.
Guy (a little caught off gaurd): Oh . . . I didn’t know they made
FUN books about Mesapotamia.
Girl: Don’t be silly! Are there any other kind!!??

• Whoa! says:

@Whoa! Was it GOB selling Bluth frozen bananas?

1. AD! says:

@AD! arrested development is the shiznit. why can’t middle america understand that? damn network cancelling the funniest show on tv… pssshh

2. gob says:

@gob you mean, mr. bananagrabber?

• Leo Gertsenshteyn says:

@Leo Gertsenshteyn Surprisingly enough, I’m also the guy in that conversation. Apparantly, tonight, I *am* Mr. Excitement at Columbia… I mean, it’s true every night; I’m just glad just people are finally noticing.

1. Mr. Excitement says:

@Mr. Excitement If I had to choose between Leo, an atlas of Mesopotamia, and an Arrested Development DVD – well, maybe the choice would be easier if Leo were in the banana suit.

1. Leo says:

@Leo It’s peanut butter jelly time!

• Alina says:

@Alina mesopotamia. rocks. the books were
    the cultural atlas of ancient mesopotamia. it has pictures.

1. Alina says:

@Alina mesopotamia. rocks. the books were
      the cultural atlas of ancient mesopotamia. it has pictures.

book is by michael roaf.

1. mike says:

@mike hi alina! congrats on making bwog!

• leo says:

@leo you have finally gotten your due.

duzhe dobry.
    yak sprave.

1. Michelle says:

@Michelle yes…leo is super cool…(this site is SOOO much better than campusnetwork) and 209 butler is not a good place to get work done at all…..

• hmm says:

@hmm The banana and friends were snapping photos of one another with mouths agape in silence in the 2nd floor bathroom. Banana has no cred.

1. wait... says:

@wait... you were there too? definitely took a break from my paper to walk into the bathroom and thought i was having a hallucination, since lo and behold there was a giant banana. glad to know i’m not crazy…just exhausted

• Peanut butter jelly! Peanut butter jelly! says:

@Peanut butter jelly! Peanut butter jelly! Peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat!

Where are you going this summer?

You memorize better in high school than college, so take courses like Accounting, Organic Chemistry and Anatomy before Freshman year (read more)
    Bwog Gives Advice: To Our Freshman Self
    July 23, 2019
    Marry before graduation, then you'll know it wasn't money (read more)
    Bwog Gives Advice: To Our Freshman Self
    July 23, 2019
    Make good friends from the worst countries and learn their snarky survival skills, like bookleg sites (read more)
    Bwog Gives Advice: To Our Freshman Self
    July 23, 2019
    Your professors don't care about you, only their research, that's what they get rewarded for. The ultimate thing you (read more)
    Bwog Gives Advice: To Our Freshman Self