- Some New Yawkas are learning to tawk with a less distinctive regional accent. (NY Times)
- The Pope says condoms are OK for male prostitutes. (NPR)
- Luckily, the Post has the “inside story of the turkeys set to be pardoned by the president.” Two of the Ben-Franklin-promoted birds “will live the life of luxury” while their brethren are mercilessly stuffed and eaten.
- The Feds are preparing insider trading charges against bankers, consultants, traders, and analysts in the wake of a three year investigation. (WSJ)
- Thanks to union financial troubles, the children of more than 30,000 home attendants will no longer have health insurance. (Metropolis)
Image via Wikimedia Commons