I ate six eggs today, and I’m not sorry.
There are many ways to cook eggs, but I’m not going to list them here because we’re probably all familiar with at least most of them. I generally enjoy eating eggs, but these eggs have a hold on me like no eggs ever have.
- rice vinegar
- hoisin sauce
- Boil some water in a pot
- When the water is boiling, add your eggs gently to the pot
- Six minutes for perfect jammy soft-boiled eggs! (A couple minutes longer for hard-boiled eggs.)
- Remove eggs from boiling water and add to an ice bath (Brrrrr, chilly eggs.)
- Once eggs have cooled a bit, peel off shells and slice em in half lengthwise
- On each egg half, add a smear of hoisin sauce, a splash of rice vinegar, and a sprinkle of salt
- Enjoy the hell out of these eggs, eat them for every meal and also for snacks
Header image via Bwog Archives
Photo of tasty eggs via Bwog Staff