An easy one-pan dinner that will make you feel like an adult.
This is one of my favorite dinners to make as the weather gets colder, as it is incredibly low-effort and only uses one pan, meaning there’s minimal cleanup.
1 block of feta
½ cup olive oil
2 pints cherry tomatoes
4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
2 cans of chickpeas
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Put the block of feta in the middle of your baking dish. Pour olive oil over it and put the cherry tomatoes in the pan. Sprinkle the tomatoes with garlic, salt, pepper, and chili flakes.
- Roast until the tomatoes are caramelized, usually at least 20 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas to the pan, along with more salt and pepper. Stir them in the pan so that they’re coated with oil.
- Put the pan back in the oven for at least another 10 minutes or so. You can leave it in for longer if you want the chickpeas to get a little bit of texture(this is what I usually do) or take it out.
- It’s ready! I usually serve it straight out of the oven—just spread the mixture on bread!
Header via Bwarchives
Additional photos by author