Boringside Heights: Mixed Bag (Including Aliens!) Edition
Written by Bwog Staff
Bwog’s weekly round-up of neighborhood news sees many odd occurrences. Please continue to help keep us as well-informed as possible by tipping your boringest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hewitt has new, larger, and more sophisticated-ly round mugs, (more mug drama here).
- At Panino Sportivo, the 38th person to order a sandwich gets it for free. These correspond to order number cards they give you. What does 38 have to do with anything?
- Speaking of the unexpected, there were two alien sightings this week, one in Butler, and one in the sky. This may or may not be considered boring.
- Things that are most definitely not boring: The Butler Entrance Saga continues. Is it a patio? Does the wood come from a sustainable forest? Why is it gray?
- Campo celebrates its second anniversary
- La Floridita has revealed its new location to 700 West 125th street (at 12th ave, next to Dinosaur BBQ)
- Schapiro skylounge now has Wifi. This is indeed a revelation.