Copy Edit

More NSOP Overheards

tips

We’re still running our contest for NSOP Overheards (and Overseens! but no one has sent any pictures yet) and these are another batch of the best submissions. Because we’re sure that people don’t only say funny things during NSOP, we’re going to run the contest through this week until next Sunday. Reminder: the first prize is a set of LitHum books (we’ll figure something out for upperclassmen) from good ‘ol Book Culture.

Remember to tip us (including your name!) at tips@bwog.com

Sent from Haley S.’s iPad:

Overheard coming out of John Jay: “dude, I beat five girls in rock paper scissors last night!”

Just the tip from Laura H.T.

At the consent workshop, coming up (no pun intended) with ways to proposition someone. One group has a Harry Potter fetish:

“I’ll show you 9 3/4.”

A trio of overheards from Anonymous:

Girl 1: I took 20 AP classes.
Girl 2: What? I could only take 12 at my school, that’s not fair!
Guy: I only took six…
_____
Guy: I really admire science people, like people who are sciency are just really smart
_____
Guy: We read Medea, we read Shakespeare, we read The Great Gatsby…
Girl: That’s my favorite book!
Everyone in a 5 yard vicinity: Whoa, me too!

A different way to keep sex sexy, from Bernardo S.H.

“…it was super awkward cause the following morning he was in my Keeping Sex Sexy workshop.”

Imagine if Koronet’s were French, from Robbie L.

Jock on phone outside Broadway: “Dude, are you going to Koronay? Koronay! It’s a pizza place! Massive slices…”

@Anonymous asparaguses are easy to cook…just blanch them in water

@Anonymous Here’s another tip: smother them in oil, cover them liberally with pepper, salt, and minced garlic, and then roast as you (and your oven) see fit. Mmmmmm.

@Anonymous If only all Bwog comments were written by Alton Brown, what a better world this world would be.

2. i'm a lady tamer and a chef too says:

@i'm a lady tamer and a chef too came here to say the exact same thing. good on you, friend.

@Anonymous Overheard in Lerner Lobby just now:
    Girl 1: “Oh, we’re reading Machiavelli! I’m so excited, but only because of Tupac”
    Girl 2: “I know, right?!”
    Girl 1: “He’s coming back… (breaks into rambling Tupac conspiracy diatribe worthy of tin foil hat and wikipedia entry)

@Anonymous TUPAC LIVES

• Ay bay bay says:

@Ay bay bay Enchanté, meet me at Koronay.

• I smiled says:

@I smiled at the 9 3/4 one and the gatsby one.

• The Cloaked Shadow says:

@The Cloaked Shadow Asking me to comment on this blog is like asking an anteater to comment on an ant. You will not stand in between spec_sucks and spec.

Please find out more at

spec sucks . word press . com

@Anonymous god damn it!

soooo not looking forward to another year of your bullshit.

@Anonymous Can we get Bwog to automatically reject and ban all comments with the words “spec sucks” and variations thereof?

Oh, and they still need to fix the captcha/reply bug

@Anonymous Koronay: uttered by christian vivadelli, swimmer cc’16

1. public shaming says:

@public shaming that’ll teach em

@Anonymous Name them and shame them: good job, Anon!

• DEE TRAIN says:

@DEE TRAIN KORONAY! ROTFLMFAO! I just tinkled a bit in my jammies! Le Koronay, Le Duwan Rayad, Le Ritay Ayid, Le Pinnoclay….