Tastes like cookie dough fr.
If you, like me, can’t get enough oatmeal in your life, but also crave variation, here’s another recipe to add to your oat repertoire. Also, check out these 4 Oat Recipes For The 4 Undergraduate Colleges. Unfortunately for many of you living in wee dorm rooms, you will need both a blender and an oven for this endeavor.
- 3/4 old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 milk of choice (I use milk of the almond variety)
- tsp brown sugar
- tsp maple syrup
- tsp chia seeds
- chocolate chips
- So you’re gonna preheat your oven to 350
- Pour all the ingredients into a blender and blend them
- Pour blender mixture into a little dish that can safely go into the oven
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips, as many as would make you happy :)
- Put that dish in the oven for 22 minutes o bakin’
- It’s ready!! Take your baked oats out of the oven and enjoy!
Image via Bwog Staff