We all felt the wrath of losing an extra hour of sleep last night that we could have desperately used with the encroaching week of hell. In times of distress, it is best to know that you are not alone; everyone else is equally pissed (or happy?) In order to further make people listen to us talk about this whole “springing forward” situation, Bwoggers scurried through Butler tonight to ask the patrons how they felt about springing forward.
- “Horrible. I got three hours of sleep.”
- “Abolish it now, like Arizona”
- “I don’t like it.”
- “I don’t know.”
- “I don’t have an opinion. It happens every year.”
- “It’s nice when we gain an hour.”
- “Losing an hour didn’t help.”