May your Pinterest run wild with imagination.
A staple of Bwog is our commitment to show housing from the student’s point of view. We strive to include more than the single, highly edited, unrealistically bright photo of the dorm room in our reviews—besting Columbia and Barnard housing pages.
As the semester inches closer and your anxious-excitement about college boils over, you may find yourself eagerly checking all possible angles of your dorm room. Instead of having to flip through Bwog’s search bar, why not find them neatly organized in a single article?
Note: There were no Freshpeople housing reviews in 2021 and 2017. For certain buildings, there are also a few years missing.
Columbia Residence Halls
- RoomHop: Not Your Classic Carman
- RoomHop: Carman K-Pop Crib Is Klassy With A K
John Jay Hall
- RoomHop: We Thought This Was A Sample Dorm
- RoomHop: Cute As Heck Edition
Barnard Residence Halls
- 2015 (Barnard Quad)
- RoomHop: Take A Look At My Dingle
- RoomHop: A Brooks Blank Canvas
- RoomHop: Under Vivi’s Bed
- RoomHop: Brooks Hall Heaven
Hewitt Hall (Overflow!)
Freshpeople Housing Compilation Header via Author